Life in Poetry reading, writing, reflecting

Life in Poetry reading, writing, reflecting
April showers bring May flowers

Saturday 27 April 2019

⌗AtoZ Challenge, April 27th 2019, Letter W

Here is my contribution to the A to Z Challenge of April 2019.
This is the first time I am participating in this challenge, so we'll see if I have the stamina to       complete the whole month ! Nearly there !

I was also, very ambitiously, writing for the April NaNoWriMo ! So the challenge was twofold !! But I'm behind in the NaNoWrite, 1500 words out of 10 000 because I'm concentrating on research   and building bridges with my contacts.

Hang on to your horse and enjoy the ride. And good luck to all my fellow participants.




If you would like to know more about the A to Z Challenge over the years  go here

For today's Host Post go here


W is for Wonder Woman

She's the Woman who knows.
U Susan. Susana de Sitges.
The Girl from the Stars.
The Child-Woman. La Femme-Enfant.

Baby blue eyes. The Tomboy.
The Little Bunny who's not Afraid.
The Extrovert. The Excessive Woman.
The Old Wise Woman.

The gaze that can bore holes.
The soft, gentle look.
The caressing hands.
The kicking foot.

She's the woman who sees
wonders in the world.
The one who spots evil.
Double-crossing crooks.

Prone to near-miss
accidents and glory.
A Child on the road,
off the beaten track.
©susanbauryrouchard


Wonder Woman, the 70's series  go here   with Linda Carter.
Wonder Woman, the 2017 film  go here

Wonder Boy by Tenacious D   go here
Wonderwall by Oasis    go here

Wonder (boy), a book by R.J. Palacio   go here



Thank you for reading. Please feel free to comment below and I will be sure to reply.
Have a pleasant  'W' day.  The finish line is closing in.