Life in Poetry reading, writing, reflecting

Life in Poetry reading, writing, reflecting
April showers bring May flowers

Saturday 6 April 2019

#FMF challenge, April 6th 2019, Offer

It’s Friday again. Write for five minutes flat on a word prompt.
If you would like to know more, or join go here


OFFER

The sky is offering rain today and the promise of a wet week-End in the Dordogne, where we are off to with my husband and my son who needs to get away from his cramming for exams. I have nothing to offer than a calm and loving environment and some sound methodological advice on how to revise his philosophy lessons.
Saturday and Sunday will offer a quiet time of writing , watching movies and tv series downloaded onto my iPad. Reading my Barkskins book where I am really behind. Weeding around the windows, stoking the fire...maybe playing tennis if there is a breach in the clouds. All without access to the internet, what a bliss ! But with a swollen cheek, gift from my dentist spree of Thursday (see my Post #AtoZ, letter D, April 4th).