Life in Poetry reading, writing, reflecting

Life in Poetry reading, writing, reflecting
April showers bring May flowers

Saturday 20 April 2019

⌗AtoZ challenge, April 20th 2019, letter R

Here is my contribution to the A to Z Challenge of April 2019.
This is the first time I am participating in this challenge, so we'll see if I have the stamina to complete the whole month !

I am also, very ambitiously, writing for the April NaNoWriMo ! So the challenge is
twofold !! But I'm behind in the NaNoWrite, 1500 words out of 10 000 because I'm concentrating on research and building bridges with my contacts.



Hang on to your horse and enjoy the ride. And good luck to all my fellow participants.


If you would like to more more about the A to Z challenge or join in the future go here
In keeping with Jayden R. Vincente's post, I hope to catch up my Retardiness, Respond to more comments and Read more blogs this week. But I won't stop either after April 30th. I will not Rest from writing, blogging and Revisiting ! Hang on in there, 8 days to go.


R is for Robot

He was their son.
Why didn't they want
him anymore. They said
he needed to be repaired.

But his parents answered : 
" We want a new one,
the latest model ".
Why couldn't they keep two ?

They cast him aside.
Left him on a heap pile.
He felt sad and afraid.
Would nobody come to his aid ?

He met new friends.
They became his family.
They united and fought
the humans for their rights.
©susanbauryrouchard

A.I. Artificial Intelligence, 2001 by Steven Spielberg with Jude Law and Haley Joel Osment   
If you would like to know more about the film  go here

A.I. Rising, 2018 Serbian film by Lazar Bodrosa  go here
To know more go here

Respire, song by Mickey 3D, 2003   go here   with English subtitles   go here
to know more about this French group  go here

Entre les Lignes: clouée au sol, song by Keny Arcana with lyrics. go here

That's all folks, have a pleasant Easter. See you on Monday.
Thank you for dropping by and reading. If you would like to comment, please do so below. The same posts AtoZ challenge appear on both my blogs, all through this month :
on Wordpress, lifeinpoetry.home.blog
on Blogger, writingsusanb-rouch.blogspot.fr
The difference is that on Blogger you can see my archives from January 2013. Also more about who I am and what I like. Maybe you are a kindred spirit ? Please feel free to go and find out.
If you would like follow up comments and notifications on next posts,
on Wordpress, click on the appropriate buttons after your comment.
on Blogger, you can click on 'Notify me for comments' . To receive notifications of next posts :
Follow or send me an email on my profile.

Brilliant sunshine today in Toulouse. Blue skies all round. The wind that had swept away the petals of my white and yellow tulips has given way to a soft breeze. The purple ones are still blooming and closing, asleep at night. My yellow roses are coming out one by one.
Tomorrow, I'm making a red fruit topping cheesecake in the morning. In the Afternoon, my husband and I are participating in a Clean-Up of the banks of the Garonne at Gagnac-sur-Garonne to prevent more trash from falling into the river and being carried 200 km West to the Atlantic.
                                                                              
The Canal du Midi 
that gets its waters from the Garonne and links the Mediterranean with the Atlantic : from Narbonne to Bordeaux. It flows through the heart of Toulouse, 
a few hundred yards from the Garonne.