Life in Poetry reading, writing, reflecting

Life in Poetry reading, writing, reflecting
April showers bring May flowers

Wednesday 10 April 2019

⌗AtoZ challenge, April 10th, letter I

Here is my contribution to the A to Z Challenge of April 2019.
This is the first time I am participating in this challenge, so we'll see if I have the stamina to complete the whole month !

I am also, very ambitiously, writing for the April NaNoWrite ! So the challenge is
twofold !!
Hang on to your horse and enjoy the ride. And good luck to all my fellow participants.




If you would like to know more about this challenge and maybe participate in the future
go here


I is for

INDIGO

a Poem inspired by Joan Baez's song Forever Young, originally sung by Bob Dylan.


May your skies always be blue.
May your heart always be strong.
And may the wild violets always bloom
underneath your window.

May the bamboo always grow.
May the panda always thrive.
And may the spring always flow
into your open hands.

May the wind always rise.
May the sail always swell.
And may the waves always push
your boat to a haven.

May the lion always roar.
May the robin always sing.
And may the rain always patter
onto your Indigo tree.

©susanbauryrouchard

for the song Forever Young, go here

Indigo plant     picture.

To know more about the Indigo plant  go here


Carnaval Limoux, March 2019.



In my garden, March 2019.


Thank you for reading. If you would like to share your thoughts, please comment below

and I will be sure to reply. Have a nice ' I ' day. Sunny again today, here in Toulouse, some rain in the night, a slight drizzle this morning, bath mats drying in the breeze. April showers bring May flowers ! Still the Iris and Roses to flower.