Life in Poetry reading, writing, reflecting

Life in Poetry reading, writing, reflecting
April showers bring May flowers

Tuesday 19 February 2019

⌗28 days February 17th to 19th. SONG, DANCE, FILM

MY CONTRIBUTION FOR SURRENDER, CREATE, SURVIVE.




SURRENDER TO HIS CHARM.
HERE IS A SONG BY LEONARD COHEN
FIRST WE TAKE MANHATTAN.





CREATE YOUR SONG

HERE IS A SONG BY CHARLOTTE GAINSBOURG
THE SONGS WE SING



The beautiful daughter of Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg. Franco-British, like me. I saw her growing up, although she is a little younger. Her songs speak to me in a way no other songs do. As though the words were taken from my thoughts ! Definitely a soulmate.




To know more about Charlotte :





SURVIVE


Here is an extract from Man on The Moon  with Jim Carrey


I will survive



last scene of the film


Another favourite of mine with Jim Carrey, by Michel Gondry,

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind